Thursday, December 18, 2008

true beauty. sacrifice. love. true happiness.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you! I love the pictures so much and will never forget the experience. Having you there made it more of a celebration of birth and I had no fear of pain. Thank you!

Rowbury Family said...

Megan, you are sooo talented! I would love to have you take pictures when we have our baby if that would be ok, I'll have to talk to you about it sometime!

Zak and Allysia said...

I wish I were even remotely talented as you! I was hoping you could take some pictures of Belen for us...we haven't had any done since she was 4 mo. old I feel like such a slacker. She will be 2 in just a few days. Give me a call when you can and we can schedule something in the next couple weeks or so!?
359-7204

Kelli Stuart said...

Hey! I came to your blog through Jo's and enjoyed looking at your birth pictures. I've ALWAYS wanted to document a labor and delivery! Cute profile pic, btw!