Sunday, December 7, 2008

3 silly girls

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Laura said...

Photobucket worked. Thems are ginormous! I had a lot of fun doing that. I really wish we'd done it sooner.
Maybe 3 silly girls should go into business together ;)

Megan Marie said...

we are in the business of being cute.

Schows said...

three silly girls know how to have fun!

Schows said...

With the three of our heads together we do come up with some fun poses

Megan Marie said...

next time we will have more like 6 heads to put together. Theme: high fashion pirates. Setting: rail-road tracks.

Megan Marie said...

be ready.

Laura said...

I'm so ready. Soooo ready.

Samantha and Dustin said...

Can I just say that you hot ladies belong in that "Anthropology" (or whatever it's called) magazine!

Kat & Paul said...

I was showing this to Paul, Luc and Lani tonight and Luc said, "They are all Cinderellas!"