Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In tiny shoes





Notice where the camera is placed in each of the photos. The first photo is, I'd like to think, a representation of the things the little guy saw that day. Wouldn't it be wonderful to see your forgotten moments someday? In the one with the letters, the camera sees what the child sees. The two photos of mud flinging... one is an adult's perspective, the other is a child's. Both are important to capture. Think about whose story you are telling when you take pictures. If you find that most of your pictures are telling your own story, try to step outside yourself. Where you stand makes all the difference. Look at the last picture and think of what feeling each picture portrays based on the camera position. Why? Leave me a comment, Joe.

2 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

Hi Megan!
Thanks so much for commenting back! I really am excited for the BYU atmosphere! What is your e-mail? I might have some quick questions for you but don't know that I want to put them in a comment. lol. My e-mail is joalldredgephttography@gmail.com if you want to just e-mail it.

Photography By Jo said...

Oops joalldredgephotography@gmail.com